Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hope Chest Finds

A new series I'll be introducing is "Hope Chest Finds"

As I look foreward to a day of marriage and children, I'm already stocking up on household items.

My latest additions were these.

An Early 19th century dresser. This is the sturdiest piece of furniture I have ever owned! The drawers are not on any kind of rollers, and the bottoms are solid wood. The veneer is perfectly alighned, and a gorgeous color! (Not to mention all my clothes fit!)

Second were these mid century modern "Snack sets"


These darling little cup and "Saucer" sets will be perfect for afternoon get togethers someday.





Both sets (both have three compantions) are darling!

One even came in its original box! And you can see from the sticker that the price was right!


I hope you've enjoyed this look into my Hope Chest.

Let me know if you would like another look later.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment