Monday, March 6, 2017

A Recommendation

So I know I promised a post on my new dress, but I decided to write this much needed post instead.

Are you like me? Did you grow up watching the animated "Anastasia" and become fascinated by the story? Did you ever wonder if the "Rumor in St. Petersburg" was true? Did any of the last four Romanov Grand Duchesses survive the "Execution" at the end of WWI?

Well, I have just the book for you to put on your reading list!

My Husband has spent the past five years doing extensive research, reading first hand accounts, and speaking with people who knew, and has written a novel based on the results.

Follow Agent Philip Barker on his quest to find out the truth!


From the tumult of the Russian Revolution, to the streets of modern-day Moscow, Agent Philip Barker is seeking the truth...the truth behind the mysterious final days of the Imperial Family of Russia, and his own heritage.
The culmination of five years of research and writing, this story is intended as the first in a series of novels featuring Philip Barker, set against the backdrop of History's greatest adventures! ~ Joshua Gillespie


Find it in PAPERBACK HERE on Amazon, and for KINDLE HERE. 

You can also find it on CREATESPACE and recommended on the Bernard Cornwell site.


You can also add it to your Goodreads Reading list.

Have I given you enough links yet? Seriously, you should check it out, and not simply because He's my husband, but because he's written a brilliant book!



Have a look at the trailer and tell me what you think!



1 comment:

  1. I ordered his book when it was first announced, but haven't had a chance to read it yet, with medication side effects, then moving, now unpacking countless boxes! I do look forward to getting into it soon! I know Joshua from childhood, and I'm quite sure it will be a wonderful book! :-)

    ReplyDelete