Friday, June 19, 2015

An Announcement


So here is my reasoning for not getting all those lovely Wedding posts up like I promised I would...

It's been a rough couple of weeks physically with multiple doctors visits and uncertainty, but now we have a clean bill of health (although I certainly don't FEEL well!!) and come January there will be a new little addition!

Right now morning sickness has been a real plague! I've barely been out of bed for weeks because of it. Today has luckily been one of the good days with only some mild queasiness, so here's hoping I'm on the uphill climb!

We're also very excited that due to modern technology that in just a few short weeks we'll know the gender! So keep an eye out for that announcement!

Prayers and support are always much appreciated, and hopefully I'll be well enough soon to work on the rest of the wedding posts.

Until then!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment