Thursday, September 14, 2017

Projects Galore: A Bit of Color

As I said in my last post, there's just something about cooler weather that's simply inspiring on all fronts. As the temperature dropped I decided to take care of something that had been bothering me.

I forgot to take my Christmas wreath off my front door when we packed things away last year... and there it stayed... until now!

I took to Pinterest looking for inspiration, ( You can see some of my thoughts HERE, if you dig a bit)

It was then to Hobby Lobby that I went. I decided I liked the simple grapevine wreath, and something with a touch of fall color, but wasn't overly screaming "Maple Leaves and Pumpkins!!"

I came out with a handful of things, made double, as My mom kept E-bug while I shopped, so I decided to make one for her as well.

It's hard to explain my creative process when it comes to flower arranging. It just sort of happens... A little of this here, some of that there, a pop of pizazz and Voile!

The final result!




I'm rather pleased if I do say so myself! 

And below is the only photo of the not quite duplicate I made for my mom.


I also just got commissioned to do another, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment